… and I don’t know what to write with it.
These things always feel awkward, so I’m going to take the easy way out and use bullet points.
- My name is Brigid, but I sometimes sign what I write B.H. Quinn.
- Modern fantasy with its nice blend of the fantastical and modern reality is my genre of choice, but I also write (sometimes) literature, horror, and just a bit of romance when I need to write something with a simple, straight-forward plot that challenges me in a completely different way from my often complicated fantasy plots.
- I’m in my early twenties, so I’m young, but I hope that I’m not as naïve as I often feel.
- I live for words, for stories, and for books.
- Harry Potter is my biggest influence and JKR is who finally got it through my skull that writing is a career (I don’t know why it took so long).
- My favorite author is easily Neil Gaiman and Good Omens is my favorite book, but I’ll read nearly anything that’s recommended or has a neat cover/summary.
- I’ve found my words, now I just need to find the drive to finish something.
Feel free to ask me any questions.